Lindsay Bennett Marketing Pty Ltd (LBM) is a Specialist Event Marketing company based in Brisbane. Key areas of event expertise include luxury products, hotel and property launches, prestige real estate campaigns, fashion and lifestyle events, conference management, retail and special projects requiring detailed knowledge of complete project management from event concept through to implementation.
With a reputation as a strong marketing partner providing innovative and creative event marketing solutions, LBM is highly regarded for delivering seamless campaigns no matter the challenge. All programs implemented are tailored to meet the specific needs of clients, whilst our innate understanding of the local community and industry ensures the best possible outcome.
LBM was established by Lindsay Bennett in 2000, following over 20 years working in event marketing and public relations for a number of high profile organisations in Sydney. Mr Bennett recognised the opportunity for a specialist consultancy in Brisbane offering hands-on event marketing expertise with a strong understanding of prestige brands.
LBM has extensive experience in staging and producing both small and large-scale events, launches and high-impact publicity campaigns. Highlights include:
- The launch of Australia’s first Mercedes-Benz AMG Performance Centre
- Mercedes-Benz Brisbane car launches (A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, G-Class, S-Class)
- AMG Performance Drive Weekend
- Magic Millions – RM Williams VIP opening event
- Gucci store opening
- Bally store opening
- Chanel fashion launch
- TAG Heuer flagship boutique launch - Brisbane
- QueensPlaza A/W16 campaign launch events (incl. Tiffany & Co., Bulgari, Burberry, Paspaley, Louis Vuitton)
- QueensPlaza precinct launch
- The annual Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane (10 years)
- Nespresso Flagship boutique launches (Brisbane and Gold Coast)
- Scott Street multi-million dollar prestige residential development series of events
- Sanctuary Cove Marine Village
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove
- Royal Queensland Show – Natural Fibre Parades (25 years)
- Story Bridge Hotel
- Heal House Boutique Guest House
And other recent campaigns:
- Watt Modern Dining
- Queensland Cricketer’s Club
- Monili Jewellers flagship store launch
- Paspaley Polo in the City – Brisbane
- Alex Perry fundraising events for AEIOU
- Craggy Range Wine events
- Kirstie Clements – The VOGUE Factor book launch
- Brisbane City Council laneway re-launch
- Hotel Urban Brisbane
- Brisbane Airport Corporation Shopping Precinct and DFO
LBM has developed strong associations with local and national media and are highly regarded by editors and journalists alike and has maintained extensive guest-lists.
As a boutique agency, LBM is in the enviable position of ensuring that all brands within the portfolio are a strategic fit within the company culture. With a defined focus and a well-established relationship with key media and public figures, LBM offers targeted campaigns to ensure appropriate and wide-spread publicity. From niche brands to global corporations, LBM offers the expertise and personal service to ensure our clients have the best possible success.